Payment Gateway Integration
Online Transaction Solutions
The payment gateway is the infrastructure that allows a electronic transaction between the merchant and the customer. It is a third-party service that is actually a system of computer processes for transactions on behalf of the merchant through secure Internet connections. A payment gateway is situated in an entirely digital atmosphere. Payment gateway services may be subscription-based, or they may charge fees for each transaction. In general, they help merchants to more effectively serve customers by providing a middleman service for the financial assistance that is so sensitive and important to protect during these transactions.
We provide active payment gateway, enabling businesses to accept credit / debit card transactions across website and mobile applications in simplest way possible. If you are an e-commerce vendor that is looking for a suitable payment gateway solution, you have come to the right place.
Here are list of some of the well-established payment gateways in India-
- http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/category/press/ fedex soma overnight PayU – PayU is one of the popular payment gateways that offers fast and simple payment processes for vendors and buyers. It matches merchants’ requirements with customers’ shopping and payments behavior. Plus, it provides local expertise, a single integration, and innovative tools for business needs. PayU offers more than 250 secure and fast payment methods. You can use them on any internet-connected computer, e-wallet, mobile device, and even offline.
- soma free saturday delivery PayPal – PayPal can be used by online businesses to accept credit card payments as well as process retail and mobile credit cards. Plus, you can create and host your own checkout pages for complete control. PayPal Payments Pro charges rate of 2.90% along with a $0.30 as per-transaction fee, which is helpful for business with numerous sectors. The flat fee remains the same for credit, debit, rewards, and corporate cards. You don’t need a PayPal account to purchase using this solution. Besides accepting online payments, companies can also pay via credit card payments through fax, phone, and email.
- Soma Cod Overnight Delivery Citrus Pay – Citrus is one of the newest payment gateway but a big number of users in India. Citrus Pay involves no setup fee. Features of Citrus Pay involve excellent transaction, airtight security, insights, support to all devices, etc. Citrus also provides wallet services to its customers. Started by Satyen Kothari and Jitendra Gupta, their aim was to simplify online payment and make it quick & effective while following all safety protocols. They offer 3 packages, monthly charges for which are Rs. 7000 for Easy Starter, Rs. 10000 for Level Up, and Rs. 15000 for Power Packed. Big firms like Emirates, Etihad, Airtel, Bagskart, Meru, Zivame, Esselworld, Kaya, PVR Cinemas, etc all use Citrus Pay.
- CCavenue- CCavenue is surely one of the sustainable payment solution providers in India as nearly 86%of Indian online business utilizes their services. The key features includes 100+ payment options, Multiple Currency Processing, Retry Option, Customization, Audit & Analytics and large window for on boarders. If you already have a website, you can also integrate CCAvenue shopping cart for free.
- Instamojo- Founded in 2012, Instamojo is a multiplex payments gateway that allows freelancers and startups to raise payments online by just clicking on a link. InstaMojo is the best choice for your needs, even if you are from a start-up or just a freelancer looking to sell digital products online. It has more than 150,000 active users and reaches out to 1.5 million users.